Mouse Hider 3.1 | MacOSX | 2.7 MB
Mouse Hider makes the presence of the mouse cursor on the monitor less intrusive.
Thanks to Mouse Hider it is possible to automatically hide the mouse cursor after a customizable time of inactivity, or alternatively, by putting it on the edge of the screen through the Hot Borders mode, and also through a Shortcut.
It is extremely useful for presentations and full-screen video playbacks, especially for those online video players where above mentioned function not working very well such as Nowvideo or Speedvideo or Netflix.
- With the Hot Borders mode, it is possible to choose which borders to activate and which corners to deactivate to preserve the native 'Hot Corners' functions.
- Using the Timer mode you can switch a Time Delay from 0 to 30 seconds.
- Everything is manageable from the Menu Bar Icon on the Top Right.
- Enable/disable with One Click on Menu Bar Item. (Secondary Click)
- Set the Keyboard Shortcut you prefer to Enable/Disable Mouse Hider without clicks.
- Press CTRL + ALT + CMD to hide the cursor Immediately.
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor
Ovde je skriveni sadržaj !!!
Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA