Nalazite se trenutno ovde:

MS Tim

D O B R O D O S L I    ! ! !

* Pravila foruma

KODIRANJE LINKOVA
Sve linkove ili grupe linkova koji vode ka drugim sajtovima, a koje ostavljate u svojim porukama morate staviti izmedju odgovarajućih CODE tagova. Da bi linkovi bili vidljivi, treba kliknuti na dugme "Hvala" koje je obojeno plavim slovima, i nalazi se ispod avatara korisnika koji je postavio temu ili post.

DUPLIRANJE TEMA
Pre nego što želite da otvorite neku temu i postavite neke linkove...izvršite PRETRAGU. Izaberete željenu sekciju i namestite da Vam pretraga prikaže rezultate kao TEME, da biste imali sto pregledniji uvid u postavljene teme na forumu i da izbegnete da postavite duplikat.

POSTAVLJANJE TEMA
Da biste sebi i drugim članovima olakšali pretragu na forumu, potrebno je da temama date originalne nazive i godine proizvodnje.

Premonition (2016-)

Autor (Pročitano 695 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Premonition (2016-)
« poslato: 03 Maj 2016, 22:58:22 »

Van mreže Maestro™

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 133
  • -Pohvaljen: 6535
  • Prijatelj foruma

Note: New Singapore drama in English.

Season 1, Episode 1 - “Struck”
JONAH LEE ‘dies’ for sixty seconds and gains a special power. The powers of having premonition of fatal accidents and being at the ‘wrong place and time’. Paired with a new accomplice BELINDA TAN to prevent several reluctant fatal accidents from happening, JONAH begins a journey to discover his life purpose and why he was chosen to be the one with these powers. The powers weren’t given because he has to save others, they were given to save himself.

Genre: Mistery

IMBD: not yet listed on imdb

Premonition.E01.WEB-DL.x264-NoGRP
MP4 | AAC VBR | 194MB

Ovde je skriveni sadržaj !!!
Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA

Odg: Premonition (2016-)
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 03 Maj 2016, 23:07:52 »

Van mreže Maestro™

• Zahvalnice
  • Prijatelj foruma

Season 1, Episode 2 - “Two Face”
To JONAH’s horror, BELINDA arrests him in connection to the alleged BOMB threats. Unable to get anything out of him, she releases him. JONAH tries to ignore his visions as his boss is unhappy with his performance at work. He tells Belinda he has decided to sit this out and it’s not of his business. Meanwhile, JONAH’s wife, SASHA, suspects he is having an affair. BELINDA meets DORA and her mother, MRS TEO, and inadvertently stumbles into a case of child abuse. BELINDA has to use her wits to get a reluctant JONAH to help her solve the case of DORA and MR TEO’s mysterious afflictions.

Premonition.E02.WEB-DL.x264-NoGRP
MP4 | AAC VBR | 141MB

Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA

« Odgovor #2 poslato: 03 Maj 2016, 23:08:53 »

Van mreže Maestro™

• Zahvalnice
  • Prijatelj foruma

Season 1, Episode 3 - “Destiny and Fate”
JONAH gets to help a struggling mother who has trouble looking after her special needs child, SOPHIA. Belinda and JONAH gets better in organising the visions and tracking methods. JONAH swears this has to be the last case or he will be fired for neglecting his work. The case is solved but it is hardly a success but instead a terrible tragedy. JONAH gets fired eventually. Is he cursed? JONAH learns more about DESTINY and FATE and wonders why he is given powers if destiny and fate cannot be changed.

Premonition.E03.WEB-DL.x264-NoGRP
MP4 | AAC VBR | 144MB

« Odgovor #3 poslato: 03 Maj 2016, 23:14:16 »

Van mreže Maestro™

• Zahvalnice
  • Prijatelj foruma

Season 1, Episode 4 - “Blind”
SASHA is back against the wall with money. JONAH is also in need of funds. He lies to SASHA that he is still working. But the fact is, he is hanging out with Belinda instead. SASHA asked JONAH to see a family psychiatrist. He does so and seemed to have lost his powers after that. JONAH faces a predicament to either get back his powers or ignores his calling to help others. JONAH shuts out BELINDA and tries to avert the visions of the MRT Bombing.

Premonition.E04.WEB-DL.x264-NoGRP
MP4 | AAC VBR | 171MB

« Odgovor #4 poslato: 10 Maj 2016, 23:54:03 »

Van mreže Maestro™

• Zahvalnice
  • Prijatelj foruma

Note: Singapore drama in English.

Season 1, Episode 5 - “Life Meaning”
BELINDA and JONAH patch up and take up their first commercial case. CELINE, a rich widow wants to know her end and will reward anyone who can tell her when it will happen. Strangely, a powerless JONAH cannot lie and decides to walk away. He genuinely wants to help her but can he ever get his powers back? As they investigate the case of Celine further they realised things are not what they seem and Celine may be hiding a shocking truth from them. BELINDA and JONAH kick into gear as the day to the bombing is near. Can they find the bomb and deactivate it in time?

Premonition.E05.WEB-DL.x264-NoGRP
MP4 | AAC VBR | 168MB