Nalazite se trenutno ovde:

MS Tim

D O B R O D O S L I    ! ! !

* Pravila foruma

KODIRANJE LINKOVA
Sve linkove ili grupe linkova koji vode ka drugim sajtovima, a koje ostavljate u svojim porukama morate staviti izmedju odgovarajućih CODE tagova. Da bi linkovi bili vidljivi, treba kliknuti na dugme "Hvala" koje je obojeno plavim slovima, i nalazi se ispod avatara korisnika koji je postavio temu ili post.

DUPLIRANJE TEMA
Pre nego što želite da otvorite neku temu i postavite neke linkove...izvršite PRETRAGU. Izaberete željenu sekciju i namestite da Vam pretraga prikaže rezultate kao TEME, da biste imali sto pregledniji uvid u postavljene teme na forumu i da izbegnete da postavite duplikat.

POSTAVLJANJE TEMA
Da biste sebi i drugim članovima olakšali pretragu na forumu, potrebno je da temama date originalne nazive i godine proizvodnje.

Once Upon a Time (2011-)

Autor (Pročitano 3740 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

Once Upon a Time (2011-)
« poslato: 14 Septembar 2015, 17:50:03 »

Van mreže Maestro™

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 133
  • -Pohvaljen: 6535
  • Prijatelj foruma
Once Upon a Time (2011-) S05 Inside Look 1080p WEB-DL AAC 2.0 H.264-HKD

A woman with a troubled past is drawn to a town in Maine where fairy tales are to be believed.

Genre: Adventure | Fantasy | Romance

IMDb Rate8.0/10148,997 votes

Ovde je skriveni sadržaj !!!
Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA

My links: FileFactory & Uploaded

Once.Upon.a.Time.S05.Inside.Look.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-HKD
MKV | AAC VBR | 106MB

Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA

Odg: Once Upon a Time (2011-)
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 14 Septembar 2015, 20:59:12 »

Van mreže sekula30™

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 476
  • -Pohvaljen: 89960
  • Global Moderator
  • Prijatelj foruma
  • „Postati čovek je lepše nego postati kralj.“

Once.Upon.a.Time.S05.Inside.Look.1080p.WEB-DL.AAC2.0.H.264-HKD
 MKV | AAC2.0 | 107 MB

Go4up = MEGA | UptoBox | Ifichier | 180upload | FREE | Hugefiles

« Odgovor #2 poslato: 27 Septembar 2015, 10:30:21 »

Van mreže Maestro™

• Zahvalnice
  • Prijatelj foruma
Once Upon a Time (2011-) S05 HDTV Special: MP4 x256-BAJSKORV / MKV 720p-BAJSKORV / XviD-AFG

Season 5 - "Dark Swan Rises A Fan Celebration"
ABC invites new and loyal Once Upon a Time fans to celebrate the magical fifth season premiere with an in-depth look at the series in the unique special, Dark Swan Rises: A Once Upon a Time Fan Celebration, which will explore what will happen next as Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison) becomes the Dark One and will highlight the characters fans love, including the incredible stories that have created an extraordinarily passionate fan base. Cast members will answer fan-submitted questions and discuss favorite moments as voted on by fans, giving viewers an authentic perspective as they dish on various characters, relationships and backstories. The special also features interviews with executive producers Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz with exclusive insights about the season fans won’t want to miss.

Once.Upon.a.Time.S05.Special-Dark.Swan.Rises.A.Fan.Celebration.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV
MP4 | AAC VBR | 656MB

Once.Upon.a.Time.S05.Special-Dark.Swan.Rises.A.Fan.Celebration.720p.HDTV.x264-BAJSKORV
MKV | AC3 CBR | 1.07GB

Once.Upon.a.Time.S05.Special-Dark.Swan.Rises.A.Fan.Celebration.HDTV.XviD-AFG [P2P]
AVi | MP3 VBR | 472MB

« Odgovor #3 poslato: 28 Septembar 2015, 09:43:19 »

Van mreže Maestro™

• Zahvalnice
  • Prijatelj foruma
Once Upon a Time (2011-) S05E01 HDTV: MP4 x256 -KILLERS / MKV 720p-KILLERS / XviD-AFG

Season 05 , Episode 01 - “The Dark Swan”
In the fifth-season opener, Emma seeks help from Merlin as she tries to fight her new dark urges in the Enchanted Forest, and she gets some assistance from Merida, King Arthur and his knights. Meanwhile, Emma’s loved ones unite and try to save her.

Once.Upon.a.Time.S05E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MP4 | AAC VBR | 420MB

Once.Upon.a.Time.S05E01.720p.HDTV.X264-KILLERS
MKV | AC3 CBR | 1.37GB

Once.Upon.A.Time.S05E01.HDTV.XviD-AFG [P2P]
AVi | MP3 VBR | 562MB

« Odgovor #4 poslato: 05 Oktobar 2015, 14:45:58 »

Van mreže Maestro™

• Zahvalnice
  • Prijatelj foruma
Once Upon a Time (2011-) S05E02 HDTV: MP4 x256 -KILLERS / MKV 720p-KILLERS / XviD-AFG

Proper Note: IMMERSE .aka. FLEET’s encode starts off very out of sync and dirfts throughout…

Season 05, Episode 02 - “The Dark Swan”
Immediately after becoming the Dark One, Emma disappears and the heroes must band together to save her, but first they have to find her, which will require the help of an unlikely ally. Meanwhile, in the Enchanted Forest, Emma struggles to resist her dark urges as she searches for Merlin in the hope that he can stop her transformation. Along the way to Camelot, she gets help from the plucky and brave warrior princess Merida, as well as King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table.

Once.Upon.A.Time.S05E02.PROPER.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MP4 | AAC VBR | 361MB

Once.Upon.A.Time.S05E02.PROPER.720p.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MKV | AC3 CBR | 1.19GB

Once.Upon.A.Time.S05E02.PROPER.HDTV.XviD-AFG [P2P]
AVi | MP3 VBR | 467MB

« Odgovor #5 poslato: 05 Oktobar 2015, 14:59:31 »

Na mreži kuga53™

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 55
  • -Pohvaljen: 118186
  • Global Moderator
  • Prijatelj foruma
  • "Ko ništa ne zna, ne razume ništa,bezvredan je."
Once Upon A Time S05E02 PROPER XviD-AFG

Ako planirate da kupite Uploaded i Uptobox Premium racun uradite to koristeci moj Reflink

http://ul.to/ref/3076984

https://uptobox.com/affiliate/372156

« Odgovor #6 poslato: 12 Oktobar 2015, 15:15:35 »

Van mreže Maestro™

• Zahvalnice
  • Prijatelj foruma
Once Upon a Time (2011-) S05E03 HDTV: MP4 x256 -KILLERS / MKV 720p-KILLERS / XviD-AFG

Season 05, Episode 03 - “Siege Perilous”
In Camelot, the heroes feverishly work to free Merlin. Determined to help Emma, David embarks on a quest to retrieve a magical relic that Regina could use to communicate with the imprisoned sorcerer; but, when David leaves, Arthur insists on joining him because the dangers ahead are greater than he can imagine. Meanwhile, Mary Margaret discovers the fate of her old friend Lancelot. Back in Storybrooke, Arthur seeks David’s help to catch a thief who threatens the safety of the citizens of Camelot. Across town, Emma reaches out to a conflicted Hook as she sets about her plan to draw Excalibur from the stone.

Once.Upon.a.Time.S05E03.HDTV.x264-KILLERS
MP4 | AAC VBR | 339MB

Once.Upon.a.Time.S05E03.720p.HDTV.X264-KILLERS
MKV | AC3 CBR | 1.12GB

Once.Upon.A.Time.S05E03.HDTV.XviD-AFG [P2P]
AVi | MP3 VBR | 443MB

« Odgovor #7 poslato: 12 Oktobar 2015, 16:01:04 »

Na mreži kuga53™

• Zahvalnice
  • Global Moderator
  • Prijatelj foruma
Once Upon A Time S05E03 HDTV XviD-FUM

Ako planirate da kupite Uploaded i Uptobox Premium racun uradite to koristeci moj Reflink

« Odgovor #8 poslato: 19 Oktobar 2015, 10:28:54 »

Van mreže Maestro™

• Zahvalnice
  • Prijatelj foruma
Once Upon a Time (2011-) S05E04 HDTV: MP4 x256 -BATV / MKV 720p-FLEET / XviD-AFG

Season 05, Episode 04 - “The Broken Kingdom”
After receiving a cryptic warning from Lancelot about Arthur’s intentions, Mary Margaret realizes Arthur may be the heroes’ biggest threat, but when she is unable to convince David of the danger, she takes matters into her own hands. Meanwhile, Hook’s unwavering love for Emma provides a glimmer of hope in her struggle against the unrelenting voice of Rumplestiltskin. In a Camelot flashback, Guinevere senses that Arthur is losing his way, consumed by his obsession with making Excalibur whole, so she sets out with Lancelot on her own quest into the heart of darkness. In Storybrooke, Dark Emma unleashes a secret weapon in the next phase of her plan to find the brave soul she needs to draw Excalibur from the stone.

Once.Upon.A.Time.S05E04.INTERNAL.HDTV.x264-BATV
MP4 | AAC VBR | 358MB

Once.Upon.A.Time.S05E04.720p.HDTV.x264-FLEET
MKV | AC3 CBR | 1.16GB

Once.Upon.A.Time.S05E04.HDTV.XviD-AFG [P2P]
AVi | MP3 VBR | 473MB

« Odgovor #9 poslato: 19 Oktobar 2015, 10:37:47 »

Na mreži kuga53™

• Zahvalnice
  • Global Moderator
  • Prijatelj foruma
Once Upon a Time S05E04 HDTV XviD-FUM