Nalazite se trenutno ovde:

MS Tim

D O B R O D O S L I    ! ! !

Chris Grabenstein - Mr. Lemoncello's Library (Series)

Autor (Pročitano 166 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

« poslato: 11 Septembar 2019, 21:09:49 »

Na mreži Бодин

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 357
  • -Pohvaljen: 62608
  • Global Moderator
  • Prijatelj foruma
  • "Sliko me je paparaco dok sam jezikom palaco"
Chris Grabenstein - Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library

https://i.imgur.com/sZb3ufD.jpg

Prva knjiga iz serijala.

When Kyle learns that the world's most famous game maker, Luigi Lemoncello, has designed the town's new library and is having an invitation-only lock-in on opening night, he's determined to be there! But the tricky part isn't getting into the library—it's getting out. Because when morning comes, the doors stay locked. Kyle and the other kids must solve every clue and figure out every secret puzzle to find the hidden escape route!

Chris Grabenstein - Escape from Mr. Lemoncello's Library.rar (8.13 MB)

Ovde je skriveni sadržaj !!!
Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA

« Poslednja izmena: 11 Septembar 2019, 21:53:30 od strane 109 »
Biblioteka foruma MegaSrbija

Chris Grabenstein - Mr Lemoncello's Library Olympics
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 11 Septembar 2019, 21:10:19 »

Na mreži Бодин

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 357
  • -Pohvaljen: 62608
  • Global Moderator
  • Prijatelj foruma
  • "Sliko me je paparaco dok sam jezikom palaco"
Chris Grabenstein - Mr Lemoncello's Library Olympics

https://i.imgur.com/Kbjaovq.jpg

Druga knjiga serijala.

Welcome, boys and girls, readers of all ages, to the first-ever Library Olympics! Kyle and his teammates are back, and the world-famous game maker Luigi Lemoncello is at it again!

This time Mr. Lemoncello has invited teams from all across America to compete in the first-ever LIBRARY OLYMPICS. But something suspicious is going on . . . books are missing from Mr. Lemoncello’s library. Is someone trying to censor what the kids are reading?! Now it’s not just a game—can Mr. Lemoncello find the real defenders of books and champions of libraries? In between figuring out mind-boggling challenges, the kids will have to band together to get to the bottom of this mystery.

Packed with puzzles, clues, and thrilling surprises, this is a deliciously fun, action-packed sequel to the New York Times bestselling Escape from Mr. Lemoncello’s Library. Let the games begin!

Chris Grabenstein - Mr Lemoncello's Library Olympics.rar (17.82 MB)

Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA

« Poslednja izmena: 11 Septembar 2019, 21:52:55 od strane 109 »
Biblioteka foruma MegaSrbija

« Odgovor #2 poslato: 11 Septembar 2019, 21:44:43 »

Na mreži 109

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 766
  • -Pohvaljen: 14227
  • Moderator foruma
  • Veteran
Chris Grabenstein - Mr. Lemoncello's All-Star Breakout Game (2019)

https://i.imgur.com/VHupP04.jpg

Četvrta knjiga iz serijala.

"Greetings, boys and girls, gamers of all ages--are you ready to play Mr. Lemoncello's BIGGEST, most dazzling game yet? After months of anticipation, Mr. Lemoncello is taking his games out of the library and going LIVE across the nation on the world-famous Kidzapalooza Television Network! Everyone's invited to audition, but only a lucky few will be chosen to compete in front of millions of viewers in a brand-new, completely immersive live-action breakout game--with real kids as the playing pieces! Kyle Keeley is determined to be one of them.

Each of the winning teams must make it through five different rooms in Mr. Lemoncello's fantastic new Fictionasium by solving a PUZZLE to unlock each room and, in the end, break out of the library! But nothing is ever as it seems with Mr. Lemoncello, and the surprises in store just might stump even the game master himself. Can Kyle break out of his own expectations--and win Mr. Lemoncello's ultimate game show?"

PDF| engleski | 198 strana | 8,8 MB

mg.log

« Poslednja izmena: 12 Septembar 2019, 20:18:16 od strane 109 »