Na mreži Бодин

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 357
  • -Pohvaljen: 62608
  • Global Moderator
  • Prijatelj foruma
  • "Sliko me je paparaco dok sam jezikom palaco"
Vintage Humpty Dumpty Children's Book

https://i.etsystatic.com/15542213/r/il/ab9c80/1283705249/il_794xN.1283705249_g8tc.jpg
Vintage Children's Books

humpty dumpty.pdf (6.98 MB)

Ovde je skriveni sadržaj !!!
Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA

Biblioteka foruma MegaSrbija

Odg: Old Children's Books
« Odgovor #11 poslato: 28 Avgust 2019, 19:12:08 »

Na mreži Бодин

• Zahvalnice
  • Global Moderator
  • Prijatelj foruma
Vintage 1900s A is for Apple Pie Reading Book

https://i.etsystatic.com/8981123/r/il/ecf43c/1951770752/il_794xN.1951770752_6dgi.jpg
Vintage Children's Books

apple pie.pdf (8.15 MB)

Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA

« Odgovor #12 poslato: 28 Avgust 2019, 19:14:11 »

Na mreži Бодин

• Zahvalnice
  • Global Moderator
  • Prijatelj foruma
Stock Graphics Vintage Children's Book Baseball A B C

abc baseball.pdf (7.21 MB)

« Odgovor #13 poslato: 28 Avgust 2019, 19:18:08 »

Na mreži Бодин

• Zahvalnice
  • Global Moderator
  • Prijatelj foruma
Goody Two-Shoes

The anonymous story was published in London by the John Newbery company, a publisher of popular children's literature. In his introduction to an 1881 edition of the book,Charles Welsh wrote:
Goody Two-Shoes was published in April 1765, and few nursery books have had a wider circulation, or have retained their position so long. The number of editions that have been published, both in England and America, is legion, and it has appeared in mutilated versions, under the auspices of numerous publishing houses in London and the provinces, although of late years there have been no new issues.
The story was later attributed to the Irish author Oliver Goldsmith, though this is disputed. Because Goldsmith frequently wrote for pay, and because of his copious fiction in essays (e.g., The Bee and Citizen of the World), the attribution to Goldsmith is plausible. Washington Irving was one supporter of Goldsmith's authoring the book; he said: "Several quaint little tales introduced in Goldsmith's Essays show that he had a turn for this species of mock history; and the advertisement and title-page bear the stamp of his sly and playful humor." However, the book has also been attributed to Newbery himself and to Giles Jones, a friend of Newbery's."Booksellers" (publishers) such as Newbery would frequently pay authors for anonymous work, and no certain evidence of attribution has emerged.

goodytwoshoes.pdf (1.44 MB)