Nalazite se trenutno ovde:

MS Tim

D O B R O    D O S L I    ! ! !

* Pravila foruma

KODIRANJE LINKOVA
Sve linkove ili grupe linkova koji vode ka drugim sajtovima, a koje ostavljate u svojim porukama morate staviti izmedju odgovarajućih CODE tagova. Da bi linkovi bili vidljivi, treba kliknuti na dugme "Hvala" koje je obojeno plavim slovima, i nalazi se ispod avatara korisnika koji je postavio temu ili post.

DUPLIRANJE TEMA
Pre nego što želite da otvorite neku temu i postavite neke linkove...izvršite PRETRAGU. Izaberete željenu sekciju i namestite da Vam pretraga prikaže rezultate kao TEME, da biste imali sto pregledniji uvid u postavljene teme na forumu i da izbegnete da postavite duplikat.

POSTAVLJANJE TEMA
Da biste sebi i drugim članovima olakšali pretragu na forumu, potrebno je da temama date originalne nazive i godine proizvodnje.

Return To Castle Wolfenstein (2001)

Autor (Pročitano 1390 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

« poslato: 11 Januar 2013, 09:39:25 »

Van mreže Dejan.

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 2204
  • -Pohvaljen: 51741
  • VIP
  • Prijatelj foruma

:scr:

:info:

Return to Castle Wolfenstein (PC/ENG/2001)
English | Platform: PC | Release: 30 November, 2001 | Publisher: Activision | Developer: Gray Matter Studios | 661 MB
Genre: FPS

You are U.S. Army Ranger B.J. Blazkowicz. The Office of Secret Actions has assigned you to investigate strange rumors of occult activity and genetic engineering. You are about to embark on a journey deep into the heart of the Third Reich to battle the most horrific creatures ever unleashed. You must face zombies brought back from the dead through dark magic and destroy mutants created through twisted science. All the while there'll be legions of Nazi soldiers battling to win the war.

In multiplayer mode, join the blitzkrieg in an Axis vs. Allies online world war. It's critical for your team of soldiers, medics, engineers and lieutenants to move like a well-oiled war machine. How well you work together when you're under the gun of an impossible mission and intense opposition will determine your ultimate success - or failure. Are you brave enough?

Epic Single-Player Missions - Battle throngs of the Fuhrer's brainwashed soldiers and deadly zombies in an epic campaign stretching from Egypt to Norway and into the heart of Nazi Germany. Secret military installations, ancient crypts, a hideous secret X-lab facility and Castle Wolfenstein provide terrifying backdrops for the action. And if mutants weren't bad enough, the dreaded Occult Priest awaits your arrival.
Massive Multiplayer Warfare - Team-based action features Axis vs. Allies in a battle for frontline domination. Styles of play range from Objective mode to Elimination mode.
Serious Tactical Combat - With a robust scripting system and lifelike AI, tactical combat goes to new levels. Players must survey each situation and decide how best to approach combat--using stealth or overwhelming firepower.

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:

CPU: Intel Pentium IV (or higher)
RAM: 512 MB
VGA: 64MB DirectX 9.0c compatible video card
DX: DirectX 9.0c
GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce 3 or above, ATI Radeon 8500 or above, or 3D cards of the same grade
HDD: 512MB of HD space
Sound:   DirectX compatible Sound Card
ODD: 8X CD-ROM

CD KEY: GL7G-SRJ3-A7CC-JBBA-8D

[download]
samo sa premium nalogom

« Poslednja izmena: 20 Januar 2015, 21:59:53 od strane sofronije s, Reason: uklonjeni neaktivni linkovi »

Odg: Return To Castle Wolfenstein (2001)
« Odgovor #1 poslato: 20 Oktobar 2013, 11:30:52 »

Van mreže Dejan.

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 2204
  • -Pohvaljen: 51741
  • VIP
  • Prijatelj foruma

igrica je na ruskom neznam može li se u postavkama promjeniti na engl
 [download]

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=B83E3E7BE473082F!263

Odg: Return To Castle Wolfenstein (2001)
« Odgovor #2 poslato: 05 Januar 2018, 19:42:22 »

Na mreži drsko™

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 36
  • -Pohvaljen: 115470
  • Global Moderator
  • Prijatelj foruma

https://s9.postimg.org/y9fq8eq8f/return-to-castle-wolfenstein-game-logo.jpg

[info]

Citat
World War II rages and nations fall. SS head Himmler has Hitler's full backing to twist science and the occult into an army capable of annihilating the Allies once and for all. Battling alone, you're on an intense mission to pierce the black heart of the Third Reich and stop Himmler -- or die trying. Fighting in advanced team-based multiplayer mode, you'll wage your own WWII in an all-out Axis vs. Allies contest for frontline domination.
Powered by the Quake III Arena engine, the Wolfenstein universe explodes with the kind of epic environments, A.I., firepower and cinematic effects that only a game created by true masters can deliver. The dark reich's closing in. The time to act is now. Evil prevails when good men do nothing.

Epic Environments
Intense Story-Driven Action
Ferocious A.I.
Big Screen Cinematic Effects
Team-Based Multiplayer Action

[download]

Ovde je skriveni sadržaj !!!
Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA