Nalazite se trenutno ovde:

MS Tim

W3Schools

D O B R O    D O S L I    ! ! !

-->> DMCA <<---

* Pravila foruma

KODIRANJE LINKOVA
Sve linkove ili grupe linkova koji vode ka drugim sajtovima, a koje ostavljate u svojim porukama morate staviti izmedju odgovarajućih CODE tagova

DUPLIRANJE TEMA
Pre nego što želite da otvorite neku temu i postavite neke linkove...izvršite PRETRAGU. Izaberete željenu sekciju i namestite da Vam pretraga prikaže rezultate kao TEME, da biste imali sto pregledniji uvid u postavljene teme na forumu i da izbegnete da postavite duplikat.

POSTAVLJANJE TEMA
Da biste sebi i drugim članovima olakšali pretragu na forumu, potrebno je da temama date originalne nazive i godine proizvodnje.

DigiDNA iMazing

Autor (Pročitano 444 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

DigiDNA iMazing
« poslato: 13 Avgust 2015, 23:51:42 »

Van mreže Kruno™

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 537
  • -Pohvaljen: 11078
  • Forum Administator
  • Prijatelj foruma
http://img661.imageshack.us/img661/6555/9UN5Ur.jpg
DigiDNA iMazing

[info]
iMazing (was DiskAid) is the ultimate iOS device manager with capabilities far beyond what iTunes offers. With iMazing and your iOS device (iPhone, iPad, or iPod), you can: Copy music to and from any iOS device, Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS and much more!

With iMazing, you can:
- Copy music to and from any iOS device (even from one iOS device to another!) regardless of what Mac or PC the device is already synced to; it's music copy how you always wished it could be, without limitations or restrictions
- Backup & restore individual iOS apps and your custom saved data, perfect for freeing up space on your iOS device without losing your files (or progress in a game) or for copying the app as-is to another iOS device
- Transfer files to and from an iOS device, and browse the iOS file system
- Use your iOS device like an external drive
- Browse and save messages (SMS, MMS, iMessage), voicemails, and call logs, none of which iTunes can do
- Browse, save, and add contacts to your iPhone, without automatically adding them to your iCloud account
- Manage multiple backups of the same iOS device and restore from any one (similar to Time Machine for iOS)
- And other amazing things you never thought possible!

Citat
What's new in iMazing 1.2.3:

- Faster file transfer between computer and iOS devices
    - Faster change backup location
    - Reduced CPU usage on Mac
    - Music/Videos: better handeling of iTunes Media subfolders for Podcats, iTunes U, Audiobooks and Movies
    - Music/Videos: better media kind detection
    - Music/Videos: added section Home Videos
    - Voicemail: install Quicktime on Windows if required
    - Icon for iPod touch 6th Gen
    - Restore: verify iOS version before restoring a backup

Bug Fixes and Improvements:
    - Photos: fixed an error when a file doesn't exists in the DCIM folder
    - Music: fixed an issue with long paths on Windows when transferring tracks (better classical music handeling)
    - Dataset loading: fixed a rare bug (boost::filesystem) when loading Music, Video or Photos on Windows
    - Backup: many bug fixes and stability improvements

DigiDNA iMazing 1.2.3 Multilingual + Crack : 25.78 MB

[download]

Ovde je skriveni sadržaj !!!
Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA