Nalazite se trenutno ovde:

MS Tim

W3Schools

D O B R O    D O S L I    ! ! !

-->> DMCA <<---

* Pravila foruma

KODIRANJE LINKOVA
Sve linkove ili grupe linkova koji vode ka drugim sajtovima, a koje ostavljate u svojim porukama morate staviti izmedju odgovarajućih CODE tagova

DUPLIRANJE TEMA
Pre nego što želite da otvorite neku temu i postavite neke linkove...izvršite PRETRAGU. Izaberete željenu sekciju i namestite da Vam pretraga prikaže rezultate kao TEME, da biste imali sto pregledniji uvid u postavljene teme na forumu i da izbegnete da postavite duplikat.

POSTAVLJANJE TEMA
Da biste sebi i drugim članovima olakšali pretragu na forumu, potrebno je da temama date originalne nazive i godine proizvodnje.

Zombiewood v1.0.1 Offline Android

Autor (Pročitano 782 puta)

0 Članovi i 1 gost pregledaju ovu temu.

« poslato: 10 Novembar 2012, 14:20:21 »

Van mreže vladcepesh

• Zahvalnice
  • -Zahvalio: 18
  • -Pohvaljen: 39202
  • Prijatelj foruma
Zombiewood v1.0.1 Offline
Requirements: Android 2.3+
Overview: Light up the silver screen with non-stop action as Zombies invade Hollywood!

To change the language
1. Click the Gears on the far left
2. Click 2nd to last box which will be languages and select your flag
3. Enjoy the game

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/k/H/1GX9wot4/zomb1.jpg
Zombies have invaded Los Angeles; the once glitzy and lavish streets - lush with movie stars and celebrities - are now overrun with hordes of the undead. For some it spells terror, fear, panic… infection - for others it’s an opportunity to light up the silver screen, roll camera and shine! It’s time to bust some guts and wreak explosive havoc!

?????Welcome to Zombiewood!?????

FEATURES:

? Enjoy exhilarating dual-stick shooter action
? Shred through wave after wave of crazy zombies
? Zap, boil & burn with 20 wicked 'n’ wild weapons
? Cartoon style inspired by a Hollywood setting
? 11 different movies and 10 unique game modes
? Mix and match with comical, outlandish outfits
? Rise to the top of the leaderboard against your friends
? Regular content updates coming with more movies, weapons, outfits and non-stop action!

But that’s not all, there’s much more zombie-action fun tucked inside - so go ahead, install Zombiewood today. It’s funny, and it’s free!

What's New
What's in this version:
Minor bug fixes

This game has BANNER advertisements

this version doesn't request root access
1. Install APK
2. Download cache file and extract 'com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftZOHM' folder to 'sdcard/Android/obb'
3. Launch the Game. 1st time you need connect to internet to check license, otherwise it will show you invalid license message.
released by muzhiwan
More Info:

Ovde je skriveni sadržaj !!!
Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA

Download Instructions:

Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA

Cache:

« Poslednja izmena: 10 Novembar 2012, 14:24:38 od strane vladcepesh »