Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Premium 188.8.131.525 Final + KEYGEN-FFF : 22.08 MB
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware is an anti-malware application that can thoroughly remove even the most advanced malware. It includes a number of features, including a built in protection monitor that blocks malicious processes before they even start. Malwarebytes Anti-Malware monitors every process and stops malicious processes before they even start. The Realtime Protection Module uses our advanced heuristic scanning technology which monitors your system to keep it safe and secure. In addition, we have implemented a threats center which will allow you to keep up to date with the latest malware threats.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware is considered to be the next step in the detection and removal of malware. We compiled a number of new technologies that are designed to quickly detect, destroy, and prevent malware. Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware can detect and remove malware that even the most well-known Anti-Virus and Anti-Malware applications on the market today cannot.
- Support for Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
- Light speed quick scanning.
- Ability to perform full scans for all drives.
- Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware Protection Module. (requires registration)
- Database updates released daily.
- Quarantine to hold threats and restore them at your convenience.
- Ignore list for both the scanner and Protection Module.
- Freeware Settings to enhance your Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware performance.
- A small list of extra utilities to help remove malware manually.
- Multi-lingual support.
- Works together with other anti-malware utilities.
- Command line support for quick scanning.
- Context menu integration to scan files on demand.
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 184.108.40.2065
• Scans may now be set to run as lower priority processes to improve multi-tasking under Advanced Settings
• Added support for keyboard navigation of user interface
• Added support for JAWS and Windows Narrator screenreaders
• Malwarebytes Chameleon enhanced to be more effective against active malware infections in getting Malwarebytes Anti-Malware running
• Notification for outdated databases now configured to 7 days by default rather than 1 per user feedback
• All scans with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now create an entry in protection logs
• Failed update checks are now logged in protection logs
• Updating Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should now function even when the Scan tab is awaiting action from the user
• Support for scanning encrypted drives improved when rootkit scanning is enabled
• Google Chrome users should no longer experience Malwarebytes Anti-Malware getting stuck or hanging during heuristics scans with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
• Scans should no longer hang during filesystem objects scan on some systems
• Several crashes in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware fixed
• Runtime errors during installation or upgrade of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should no longer occur
• Rootkit scanning should no longer flag sectors on non-system volumes as forged when those volumes are encrypted
• Rootkit scanning should now work properly on Bitlocker encrypted drives
• Scanning TruCrypt encrypted system volumes with rootkit scanning disabled no longer results in the filesystem not being scanned
• Issue with repairing rootkit infected drivers on Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 fixed
• BSOD when using Driver Verifier software on a system running Malwarebytes Anti-Malware fixed
• BSOD when using Boxcryptor software fixed
• BSOD when using Malwarebytes Chameleon or self-protection in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware under certain conditions fixed
• Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should no longer crash when using the "Copy to Clipboard" function under certain circumstances
• Dashboard banner text should now reflect language changes in Malwarebytes Anti-Malware instantly
• Several issues with tray notifications fixed
• Display problems with some languages fixed
• Malware Exclusions and Web Exclusions should no longer display duplicate entries following database updates
• Occasional crash of MBAMService when upgrading from version 1.75 of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware should no longer occur
• Several issues with the right-click "Scan with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" function fixed
• Several problems with access policies fixed
• Several UI performance issues fixed
• Several UI and user experience enhancements implemented
• More than one Malwarebytes Anti-Malware tray icon should no longer be displayed on system start under some circumstances
• Issue with Malicious Website Protection not enabling after install under some circumstances on Windows Vista fixed
• Minor display issues with tables within the UI fixed
Ovde je skriveni sadržaj !!!
Ovaj sadržaj mogu videti samo registrovani članovi nakon zahvaljivanja na dugme HVALA